Wallingford, CT 06492 Phone: (203) 284-0123 In 1997 dedicated to quality and creativity in everything we do and a commitment to sustainable farming, we meticulously and passionately began developing our vineyards. Some varieties planted include: Chardonnay, Seyval Blanc, Vidal Blanc, Vignoles, Chambourcin, Tramenet and Cayuga. Our vines bask in a valley surrounded by rolling hills and grow in a rocky gravelly loom. Our unique terroir provides the vines with great drainage and ideal conditions to produce exceptional grapes. With the goal of producing small quality of excellent wine from our own grapes to be sold primarily out of the winery the Ruggiero family continues to control all aspects of our wine making from grape to bottling.
Winery Hours:Monday-Saturday: 11am-8pm
(Wine Tastings Stop 1 hr prior to close, No Sales past 7:45pm Mon-Sat or 5:45pm on Sundays)
Closed:New Year's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Holiday Hours 2017-2018:
- May 29th - Monday - Memorial Day - Closing at 6pm
- July 4th - Tuesday - Open 11am - 6pm
- September 4th - Monday Labor Day - Closing at 6pm
- Dec 13th - Wednesday - Closing EARLY at 6:00pm
- Dec 24th - Sunday - Christmas Eve - Closing at 6:00pm
- Dec 25th - Monday - Christmas Day - Closed
- Jan 1st - Monday - New Years Day - Closed