Forest City Brewery
Book Brew Tour Package
Forest City Brewing is a family operated small-batch brewery centrally located in the historic Remington-Rand building in Middletown, Connecticut.
(1.3 miles away)
Remington Rand, Middletown, CT
Friday: 4pm - 8pm
Saturday: 12pm - 6pm
FAQs (All 6 Breweries)
Most of the breweries have regular events such as Trivia Night, Comedy, Paint Night, Live Music and Fitness classes. Visit their websites for details. You can bring your own food or have it delivered.
1. If we want to visit several breweries in one day, how should be plan our schedule?
First check the hours of operations at your top 3-4 breweries. All are open on Saturdays, but if you want to visit on a Thursday your options will be more limited. Next plan to visit the farthest brewery first and move closer to the hotel with each additional visit. Our staff recommends ordering an Uber or Lyft to visit the establishments if you do not have a designated driver.
2. Do the breweries serve food?
Most of the breweries provide snacks such as pretzels and sausages. You can also bring your own food or have food delivered from your favorite eatery. This is especially nice for groups and celebrations.
3. What events are in the area? Trivia Night, Comedy at the Brewery, and Yoga at the Brewery at Stubborn Beauty Brewery.
· Bikes and Brews Annual Event in September in Middletown, CT
· Music, Paint Night and Trivia nights at Still Hill Brewery
· Eli Cannon Annual Charity BeerFest, Middletown, CT
· OktoberFest, Middletown, CT