Lessons and Luxury
Turn up the heat this winter and get on the mountain slopes of Powder Ridge and learn to ski. Receive group lessons with one of their experienced professional instructors along with all of your equipment and lift tickets for a great learning experience and by the end of your visit you will be skiing like a pro.
After your fun filled day at the slopes relax in luxury at the Historic Inn at Middletown, a quaint New England Inn located in the heart of downtown Main Street. Walking distance to many restaurants, night life and attractions, downtown Middletown was awarded one of the most romantic Main Streets in America. Just want to stay in and relax and reenergize after a long day the Inn offers you the Tavern at the Armory? Enjoy our three meal a day restaurant where we offer fireside dining. Enjoy our trendy menu offerings or just unwind with a cocktail or one of our local micro brews.
Available Dates: 12/01/16 - 04/30/17
- Deluxe overnight accommodations with $40 upgrade to Boutique One Bedroom Suite
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Unlimited hot chocolate by our warm fire
- $40 Credit towards Dinner for Two at the Tavern at the Armory
- 2 Complimentary Drinks by the fire at the Tavern at the Armory
- Complimentary Breakfast for Two either in your room or the restaurant
- 2 - 4 hour Passes to Powder Ridge for two, including 90 minute group lesson, lift tickets and rentals (please call the Inn for more details)
Terms & Conditions: Offer is based on availability. Rates may vary. Cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotional offers. Advanced reservations required. 24 hour cancellation policy applies. Reservations at Powder Ridge are required. Taxes and Gratuity apply.